Skip to main content

Featured Post

Google AdWords Certified & SEO Consultant In Connecticut

Local SEO, Google AdWords Search Certified & WordPress Services In Connecticut Over 12 years experience creating and managing Search Engine Optimization & Google AdWords Campaigns for start-ups, mid and small sized businesses in Connecticut.

I work on a freelance retainer basis to deliver the results in Google rankings you want. Pay as you go. I charge a $60/hour fee to drive traffic to your site by focusing on local SEO, website speed, local citation directory submission, mobile responsive and targeted local keywords where you can rank the highest in Google. I can also consult, optimize and manage your Google AdWords campaigns as I am also Google AdWords Certified. NO LONG TERM CONTRACTS.


Will consult and construct SEO, Social Media and PPC campaigns and track via Google Analytics and Search Console.

Extensive experience with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and others social sites so I can achieve your social media goals. I can create and curate content…

Google AdWords Certified & SEO Consultant In Connecticut

Local SEO, Google AdWords Search Certified & WordPress Services In Connecticut

Over 12 years experience creating and managing Search Engine Optimization & Google AdWords Campaigns for start-ups, mid and small sized businesses in Connecticut.



I work on a freelance retainer basis to deliver the results in Google rankings you want. Pay as you go. I charge a $60/hour fee to drive traffic to your site by focusing on local SEO, website speed, local citation directory submission, mobile responsive and targeted local keywords where you can rank the highest in Google. I can also consult, optimize and manage your Google AdWords campaigns as I am also Google AdWords Certified. NO LONG TERM CONTRACTS.


Will consult and construct SEO, Social Media and PPC campaigns and track via Google Analytics and Search Console.

Extensive experience with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and others social sites so I can achieve your social media goals. I can create and curate content and schedule posts with Buffer and Hootsuite.

I focus on local citation directory link building and aggregators for excellent Local SEO. I am also very good at getting my clients into the Top 3 "Snack Pack" of Google.

Here is a brief list of my skills and services:

  • Certified in Google AdWords Search Advertising
  • Competitor Research
  • Google Analytics
  • Google Webmaster Console
  • Increase Website Authority
  • Keyword Research & Analysis
  • Local Citation Directory Listings
  • MOZ, SEMRush and other web-based SEO tools
  • On Page SEO Optimization & Technical Audits
  • Off Page Optimization Of SEO
  • Social Media Management
  • WordPress SEO & Speed-Ups
Send me an email at bobstein@gmail.com or phone me to discuss further.

More details here.


Check out my 4,500 SEO Infographics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEO & INTERNET MARKETING TIPS FROM INFOGRAPHICS

SEO & MARKETING TIPS, TRICKS & TRENDS INFOGRAPHICS








NEW SEO & PPC Infographics

SEO and AdWords Infographics










2017 Local SEO & New SEO [Infographics]

2017 Local SEO & New SEO [Infographics]